Andy - what I meant was the hypothetical that Nuno suggested would be
terrible. *If* the Facebook button created a note in OSM, then OSM *would*
be inundated with 1000s of notes re nonactionable Facebook complaints. The
fact that there are several hundred already *without* a button on
Facebook's website auto-creating notes every time someone made a report
seems to support my theory.