Hi everyone,

So it's now live on wiki :
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Power_generation
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Power_networks

Each page has links to relevant local project pages about generation or
networks respectively.

I've merged some subpages to the corresponding local page in the same time
as they were more a chapter in the whole project than requiring a dedicated
page.
There is still a lot of cleanup or writing to do on every page which
everyone is encouraged to spent a little time on it.

Anyway WikiProject_ prefix has been wiped out for those two.

All the best

François