If you haven't deleted the photos from your device after uploading them
to OSC (the app gives you the option to remove or not photos), you can
also submit them to Mapillary.

I'm not familiarized with OSC but if you can download photos to your
local devices, you can upload them later using Mapuillary-tools
[https://github.com/mapillary/mapillary_tools].

Said done that, you will have to check whether you can do that or not,
according to licenses and usage policies from both services. I remember
once have read about a restrictive usage policy from Mapillary, in which
you can't use photos uploaded to the project for another services (like
OpenStreetCam). Vice versa doesn't work that way (OSC was/is more open
in that sense), but I am not aware if that has changed.