On Friday 15 November 2019, Martin Trautmann wrote:

> No. Elementary logic does not apply for legal advice.

Thanks for putting it so bluntly - that is indeed an impression i often
get from discussions on legal matters in the OSM community.  But as
said that makes this kind of discussion uninteresting for the pursuit
of gaining better knowledge and understanding of the objective reality.

I don't want to prevent anyone of having discussions under different
premises and as said from a sociological point of view this is not
uninteresting.  But my reply to Rory was made with the intention to
look at the matter with scientific methods.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/