This is my first post within these mailman lists. Just in case I make some mistake that leads to this message not getting placed in the lists correctly, the post that I am trying to respond to is at:–
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2019-June/082747.html

1. https://www.stopforumspam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=50236#p50236 :
• (email) Re: [Ticket#2019062210000073] Alex: Enough with the Insults and Comdemnation (sic) • 24/06/2019, 23:00: “we have removed your latest diary entry because it was considered too offensive”

The discussion in the post linked at top is very one-sided. None of the “obnoxious behaviour” can be viewed, since the posts mentioned have been removed. Well, joy! Although 12 posts total were deleted by the DWG, 11 were saved by myself at the time and many of them can be viewed elsewhere so that unbiased persons can make up their own mind as to just how vile these posts were (not). So, in reverse order:–

(You will be disappointed if you are hoping to read lots of insults and/or swearing)

2. https://www.stopforumspam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=50239#p50239 :
• A Stranger at your Table 2019-06-24
• (the word-for-word post mentioned in [1] above that sparked removal of all Spam-info posts in OSM Diaries)

3. https://github.com/openstreetmap/operations/issues/308 :
• Github email 2019-06-22: “A maintainer of the @openstreetmap organization has blocked you”

4. https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/alexkemp/diary/390252 :
• Post about AST Auto Centre + spam in OSM 2019-06-05, re-posted 2019-08-06 (spam-related material removed for clarity): “PoI Musings”

5. https://www.stopforumspam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=50184#p50184 :
• Post about spam in OSM 2019-05-18: “OSM is now within an iteration of spam-bot software (such as XRumer)”

6. https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/alexkemp/diary/390418 :
• Post about spam in OSM 2019-05-12, re-posted 2019-07-12: “How to Stop the Spam-Storm”

7. https://www.stopforumspam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=50245#p50245 :
8. https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/alexkemp/diary/390250 :
• Post about spam in OSM 2019-05-06, re-posted 2019-07-12: “Recent Spam Attacks” • (a set of statistics, originated to discover whether the then-recent spam attacks were human or bot-attacks)

9. https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/alexkemp/diary/158832 :
• Post about spam in OSM 2019-05-03: “Behold Cassandra”
• (this is the single post about spam in OSM that was NOT removed. Yet.)

10. https://www.stopforumspam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=50404#p50404 :
• Email to TomH + Firefishy 2019-09-16: opportunity to use/test a k-anonymity SFS API (zero response)

In Summary:–

OSM == OpenStreetMap
DWG == Data Working Group

https://www.openstreetmap.org/diary
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/alexkemp/diary

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_king
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Going_postal

A bunch of OSM folks, joined at the tail by the common mental disturbance known as Narcissism, got butt-hurt by (in part) the fact of my pointing out that they were malignant narcissists, and went postal on me. Unfortunately for myself, they Ⅰ. had controls of levers that allowed them to remove Diary posts that, in some cases, had taken me more than 11 hours to research & write, and Ⅱ. were malignant narcissists, which meant that they would do everything in their power to harm me.

If you stand to one side and kind of squint at all of this, and after reading all the available posts (above), and especially after reading the extract from the email sent to me by one of the executives of the DWG (bottom), you now need to re-join your bottom jaw to your top-jaw. And yes, this really is Real Life. And it is about to get worse, since it appears that some of these folks may be engaging in financial mismanagement (at best) and/or corruption (at worst)…

A. https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Nakaner/diary/42916 :
• Post about 2017 OSMF Board Elections 2017-12-08: “analysis of the candidates” • Heather Leson: “rarely active mapper … member of the HOT US Inc. … would like to introduce a strong code of conduct with an enforcement … emphasized her fundraising skills on the HOT board but did not collect any money” … et al • Emails from Nicolas Chavent (co-founder of HOT) + Severin Menard (long-time member of HOT) reveal effects of a code of conduct complaint within HOT, plus it running out of money whilst Leson was in charge

B. https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/SeverinGeo/diary/42854 :
• Post in OSM Diary 2017-12-01: “Leaving the HOT US Corporation”
• Severin Menard: “secrecy and lies were core within the board toward the membership … End of September 2015, HOT US Inc should still have approximately USD $152,000 for activities still to be done or to be returned for one large multiple years project, while the bank account was around only USD $10K.”

C. https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/SeverinGeo/diary/42924 :
• Post in OSM Diary 2017-12-10: “The history of HOT US Inc governance - not to be replicated in OSMF”

D. https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2017-December/004576.html : • Nicolas Chavent (both a HOT US inc and an OSMF member) receives an undisclosed Code Of Conduct (CoC) complaint from HOT • That fact is discovered only due to a chance discussion with Severin Menard (at that time a OSMF Board Officer, who nonetheless did not know that Chavent was unaware of any complaint).

E. https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Heather%20Leson/diary/43458#comment41276 : • Comment from alexkemp 2018-03-19 15:58: “OSM and gender discussion” by Heather Leson • (I believe this may be the action that placed me on the *Rat King*’s hit-list; attacks within comments to my Diary posts began to escalate after this point, culminating in June 2019 with wholesale slaughter amongst my posts)

And finally:

F. https://www.stopforumspam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=50236#p50236 :
• Re: [Ticket#2019062210000073] Alex: Enough with the Insults and Comdemnation (sic)
• 25/06/2019, 00:33: