Hi Martin,

If we want to monitor revisions for a specific territory we take care of, I see
that Maproulette Challenge offers a map where we can see I suppose individual
objects/tasks for the area. Zooming in and out of the area, the numbers
constantly change.  If I zoom-in, I cannot see the individual tasks neither see
simply what is the object of the challenge for these tasks.

https://maproulette.org/browse/challenges?challengeSearch=-71.55601501464845%2C46.70691089512589%2C-70.99777221679689%2C46.908998382774506&location=intersectingMapBounds&sort=created%2C

Could MapRoulette API help to monitor an area by rapidly providing  a list of
individual tasks + OSM object Id (ie. Challenge -OSM object id, problem / tag
to correct, solution / tag proposed )  ?

Could you give example of API call for this ?

Pierre