That would be a good option for those that use third party providers of
OSM. But to be honest, from my experience I highly doubt that even
corporate members of OSMF, like Mapbox would do it, when their client
Facebook (also corporate member of OSMF) after one year and half, still has
maps with lack of attribution or attributed to HERE, when it's clearly OSM.