Hello,

in 2018, a contributor created a wiki page for the page booking=*
quickly it appeared that the documented values are exactly the same
as the reservation key.
a discussion took place with this contributor who agreed to switch to
the reservation key since it was much more common.
the fr community has also used this key, mainly for trains.
the community has also decided to switch to the reservation key
and a contry-side mecanical edit was done.

there are still ~330 booking=* tags that I plan to convert
to reservation=*.
I'm posting this message as a RFC here, the topic having already
been discussed on the wiki and on tagging a long time ago.
If the idea is appreciated, I'll of course do the wiki page to follow
the "Automated Edits code of conduct"

PS: my proposal does NOT concern the other meanings present in this key
(url booking, phone number) that we may or may not change in favor of
another key because my feeling "too big, it fails !", so this proposal
is voluntarily limited to the double booking->reservation and only that.

Regards,
Marc