Hi folks, I hope you and yours are safe and resting

Maybe for one of your open source projects

Heather

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alyssa Wright <aly...@oscollective.org>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 at 02:11
Subject: [Foundations] [DEADLINE: MAY 15] Apply for FOSS Responders
Funding… NOW!
To: FLOSS Foundations <foundati...@lists.freedesktop.org>

Hi all,

Hope this note finds you well in light of current world events.

FOSS Responders <https://fossresponders.com/> is a working group of
volunteers with a purpose to help those in the open source community
affected by the economic fallout from COVID19.

Along with Indeed, Open Source Collective, Google, GitHub, Linux Fund,
Sentry (and more) we will be hosting our very first Virtual FOSS Funding
Event
<https://opencollective.com/foss-responders/events/virtual-funding-event-q2-2020-4edd1e3a>on
Friday, May 22nd.  And we want you!!

The event is a celebration of our community, our ingenuity, and our
resourcefulness during the best of times… and the worst of times. We’ll
have “rooms” set up to showcase selected projects and allocate $100K of
financial support.

*We encourage you to apply for that support
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeo7NwDVs9O1JJ9cVZmypEiw50lEuot7gu3-dqOswr2dazUzg/viewform>!
Deadline for Applications on May 15th. Act now! *

If you have any questions, feel free to ping me directly, email us at
he...@fossresponders.com and/or hop on the #fossresponders channel in the
opencollective <https://opencollective.slack.com/#/> workspace.

They say we’re all on this together. Let’s make it so.

Best,
Alyssa.

PS Whether you have a request or just an itch to see your open source
friends (Because seriously, what does their curation of imaginary
background really look like? Can you believe that's in their library?), *ALL
are cordially invited to attend the FOSS Funding event. SIGN UP
<https://opencollective.com/foss-responders/events/virtual-funding-event-q2-2020-4edd1e3a#section-tickets>
NOW! While FREE AND OPEN SOURCE SUPPLIES last. *
Heather Leson
heatherle...@gmail.com
Twitter/skype: HeatherLeson
Blog: textontechs.com