And that previous relation checker must have a display bug or something. I just loaded the relation in JOSM and the  relation editor shows no gaps.

On 5/14/2020 11:24 PM, Wayne Emerson, Jr. via talk wrote:
With large relations, if all the members are not yet downloaded in your browser, you will see "ghost lines" that will change every time a new section is downloaded.