Hola,

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 03:17:31PM +0200, Mateusz Konieczny via talk wrote:
> > Openstreetcam is pretty much "disfunct" from my perspective. There are
> > tons of bugs people opened because of their tracks not beeing
> > processing. Same for me. Twitter feed dead for a year. It looks pretty
> > much abandoned since end of 2019 - Since early June serious problems
> > processing tracks and uploads.
> >
> Can you link some of this bugs?
>
> I found https://github.com/openstreetcam but I see nothing about blocked
> processing.
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenStreetCam is not describing is as
> dying, what
> should be changed if it is becoming defunct

- I have uploads hanging in processing since end of May, also some uploads
  which are finished are still showing upload.
- Since early June there is no reverse geocoding
- No page lists contact informations
- Twitter account dead for 12+ Month
- Pretty much "nothing" happening in the git repos since end of last year

So bugs, operational down or broken and noone to really talk to.

After i opened a bug put in my tracks not beeing processed there
were voices says that never anything comes back into the bug reports
but some bugs disappear magically.

Comparing that to other projects i am contributing this is
dysfunctional.

I dont know what happened behind the scenes but it feels as when
Telenav lost interest and grab "took over" with pretty much nothin
in their hands.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de