sent from a phone

> On 2. Aug 2020, at 18:11, Guillaume Rischard <openstreet...@stereo.lu> wrote:
>
> As someone who’s listed as having used 9 different editors on
> https://hdyc.neis-one.org/?Stereo (including “unknown”), I know how important
> the variety and richness of editing possibilities is.

agreed. Admittedly the stats look pretty bad, user numbers have been dropping
constantly since 2012, in 2015 there were 24000 PL2 users, 2016: 14700, 2017
10000, 2018 6400, 2019 4900 and 2020 only 2500 so far, but I am willing to
believe that these are mostly long term and hardcore contributors, and 2500 is
no big money for the OpenStreetMap-Foundation, so it may be worth the effort.
At least you can be sure that in  these 9,7 million edits no imports are hiding
;-) and this number makes it 4th for performed edits.

Cheers Martin