Could you reply with your arguments in favor of the current one2one tag model
system in the other thread where I listed the benefits as I see them?

E.g. permanent unique ids, talk pages if we want that for every osmid, SPARQL
support, standardization benefits "riding the current ride in open data",
scripting support for botmakers, and above all support for references and
linking interactively to other data sources.
Bots are very useful e.g. to notify an editor of a possible tagging mistake or
checking urls of references. Martin could also reference an image in Wikimedia
commons directly on the statement it relates to.

Unique Qids for every osm object that is decoupled from the underlying osmid
gives some possibility we don't have today regarding integration with e.g.
wikidata.

Cheers

Mateusz Konieczny via talk <talk@openstreetmap.org> skrev: (9 augusti 2020
20:14:03 CEST)