Nobody claims OpenStreetMap data contains no mistakes.

Are you really expecting that we will be shocked by proof that
some data somewhere is wrong?

I would be able to post one mail per minute with examples of serious
mistakes, forever - even after my death, as it would be fairly easy to automate.

If something is wrong then fix it or create note or switch to other data source
(that WILL contain wrong/inaccurate data - or will be very expensive and cover
some limited area). Or ignore it.

Please stop posting about every single inaccurate data in OSM that you managed
to notice.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Notes are designed as tool allowing to
describe incorrect data that someone is unable or unwilling to fix (and
yes, we have thousands of reports of mistakes)

Aug 22, 2020, 10:12 by pang...@riseup.net: