Hi,

I am wondering if and how it would be appropriate to map COVID testing
facilities. I have seen various national maps but given that they are
especially useful during international travel, I think it would be very
useful to have them in OSM.

I have seen the use of "healthcare:speciality=covid-19", for instance on
this node:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/7368671692

But according to TagInfo there are only two uses of that tag value.
Surely other people must have been tagging this by now, but how?

Note that I am primarily interested in mapping the places where samples
are collected, not the laboratories where the samples are actually
analyzed. I think the former is more interesting for the general public.

Thanks,