Hello,

Thanks for the note. Although I'd personally prefer a more reserved
communication style, we've addressed the concern and improved the
mobile experience: now panels are folded by default on a small screen,
and font size is tuned to fit the smaller screens.

Check out the map in your vicinity:
https://disaster.ninja/live/#id=GDACS_EQ_1240492_1339183;position=-75.54360357587552,45.44793463080603;zoom=12.533606670691146;overlays=bivariate-custom_kontur_openstreetmap_antiquity