That is a good summary, though "Once the OSM available satellite imagery
does not show the feature" is perhaps a bit too strict.  Some things aren't
always visible or clear from aerial imagery and need to be surveyed in
person.  I'm sure the intent of this phrase is not to encourage people to
delete anything they can't see on aerial imagery, but it could be
interpreted that way.

--
Zeke