Hi Mike,

We have now reached out to ATT asking them to unblock the
OpenStreetMap.org mail relay server or provide us with more detail.

We recently cut across to a new email relay server, we had spent a few
months slowly increasing the mail sent by the new relay to slowly
build up "sender IP reputation".
https://twitter.com/OSM_Tech/status/1615822718234157056

Kind regards,

Grant