> What do you think about this idea? What would be the best way to achieve this
> in an automated way?

If these urls are following a fixed scheme like you mentioned then I see no
need to add the urls. There is no need to store them if you can create them
from a combination of the hard coded
> "
> https[https://titsa.com/ajax/xGetInfoParada.php?id_parada=4004]://titsa.com/ajax/xGetInfoParada.php?id_[https://titsa.com/ajax/xGetInfoParada.php?id_parada=4004]parada[https://titsa.com/ajax/xGetInfoParada.php?id_parada=4004]=[https://titsa.com/ajax/xGetInfoParada.php?id_parada=4004]
" and a variable part retrieved by reading the value of the "ref" osm key

> I know the Overpass API and I could probably readily identify all the
> relevant bus stop nodes and bus line relations.  However, I have never
> updated such things in an automated way.

It requires knowledge how databases work in general, why normalization &
abstraction is important and at last you need to be developer. There is a way
with JOSM, saving as JOSM session file, adding the website key using python3,
opening JOSM session file and uploading to OSM. But I think no reliable method.
For me personally it would be easier to use the OSM Editing API (not the same
as Overpass) to create new changesets assigned to node/way/relation id
containing all previous tags + the one to add.

If you're not a developer, just a mapper who can do editing and using Overpass,
then do not touch that topic without guidance. There is no official guidance or
template to do this which is actually a good thing as it an obstacle to not
make it too easy for "children" (in double quotes for reasons) and protects us
from edit spaming. This is the reason why I currently abstain from writing a
python3 script to make it easier to write editing bots.

Mar 24, 2023 13:49:25 facebook_140f8d4e-9d8f-4d51-a5a7-320f53afc...@vollbio.de:

> Hi there
>
> I would like to update all bus stops on the island of Tenerife with a link to
> the status website of upcoming connections to this bus stop:

* > An example of bus stop: https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1147359056
* > Each such bus stop inhibits a reference: ref=4004
* > This reference can be used to obtain that bus stops upcoming connections:
http://movil.titsa.com/infoparada.php?IdParada=4004
* > Actually, in reality each bus stop has a QR code to check this status,
which leads to the latter website.
* > Hence, all these QR codes are spread across the island, I assume the link
will seldomly change.
* > There is also an Ajax link:
https://titsa.com/ajax/xGetInfoParada.php?id_parada=4004 (But thats directly
from the website and probably not that stable as the former one).

> I think, this link would be good to have with each bus stop for Tenerife on
> OSM, so one can easily derive the upcoming departure times, even when not
> being nearby the bus stop.
>

> Furthermore each bus line on the island has a timetable available online,
> that I would like to link for each bus line:

* > An example bus line: https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/7165110
* > Each such bis line inhibits a reference code: ref=419
* > This reference can be used to obtain that bus lines timestable and overview
website: https://titsa.com/index.php/tus-guaguas/lineas-y-horarios/linea-419
* > An alternative link is this:
https://movil.titsa.com/infolinea.php?IdLinea=021 (But I guess, it is less
useful and does not immediately display the general times.)