Hello,

We have announced the program for the XML Summer School, which takes place
September 15-20 in Oxford, UK.

The XSLT and XQuery course may be of particular interest. It is an intermediate
to advanced course with the goal of helping developers who are currently using
XSLT and XQuery to be more effective and efficient. It's a great opportunity to
spend some time with XSLT and XQuery experts like Adam Retter, Florent Georges
and Jirka Kosek. This year we are putting a bit more emphasis on 3.0 features.
The classes are:

- Refactoring XSLT (taught by Priscilla Walmsley)
- Querying XML Databases with XQuery (taught by Adam Retter)
- XSLT 3.0 and XQuery 3.0/3.1 (taught by Florent Georges)
- XSLT 3.0 for Daily Coding (taught by Jirka Kosek)

Of course, the rest of the curriculum and faculty are excellent also. You can
find out more at:

http://xmlsummerschool.com/

The registration fees include lodging and meals, and are, in my opinion, very
reasonable. Oxford is an easy bus ride from Heathrow Airport, making travel
very practical for those of you in North America and farther afield. So,
consider coming to the beautiful town of Oxford this summer to further advance
your skills and socialize with people with the same interests and challenges in
a relaxed and fun setting.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question about the curriculum or
the Summer School in general. Hope to see you there!

Priscilla