Greetings!

A new shipment of the exciting Bandolera Tango Shoes from Italy has arrived!
This is a new generation of tango shoes - audaciously elegant, unapologetically
provocative, and superbly crafted. Made in Italy and enthusiastically collected
by devoted clients, Bandolera for women and men is available in United States
exclusively from AxisTango and our distributors. Don't delay and claim your
first - or next - pair now at http://www.axistango.com/.

We are also delighted to introduce the sexy, feminine, and unique Miss Deseos
tango apparel line to United States. The clothes exude a seductive invitation
through elegant lines, clever design, and lovely fit. Miss Deseos collections
are created in limited, exclusive, and very selected editions; each piece is a
unique, collectable, and coveted object of art. When they are gone, they are
gone! And they are going fast… See what is available at
http://www.axistango.com/tango-apparel-women/?category=Miss+Deseos. Sign up for
newsletter and be the first to know about new upcoming arrivals.

We have several surprises planned for Fall & Winter 2014 - expanded offering of
shoes and clothing from Europe and Argentina such as Katrinski tango shoes,
Tangolace apparel, La Gardeliana tango shirts for gents, and more… Always with
an eye for luxurious materials, superb comfort, and limited editions.

Contact us with any questions, shop on in our online boutique or with our
distributors, and follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.

Abrazos,
Gaia

AxisTango
New York