Dear Tango Fanatic,

We are very excited to announce that we are adding 3 new milongas to the approximate 40 plus venues already "walkable" from our front door! Carlos Staci is moving "Porteno Y Bailerin" to San Jose 224; just 5 blocks from Casa Luna (I am very Excited for this).

We are now booking for our 2015 season and some of your favorite rooms may still be available; so strike while the "iron is HOT", as the saying goes!

Also, good to remember when booking your flight is that when you pay for 3 weeks at Casa Luna; you do GET THE FOURTH WEEK FREE.

To CHECK AVAILABILITY please check here: http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com/accommodations

To see what our guests say about us >>  check our REVIEWS page.

Natalie, California, USA >> ...
"Thank you for a lovely stay (June/July 2014) at your garden apartment at Casa Luna. I felt very secure and was quite comfortable. Thank you also for your care and taking me to many lovely milongas. A high recommend to all tango "addicts"...."

< - Your hosts, Vicki and Rob

Casa Luna can be seen at:    http://buenosaireshouse4rent.com