On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 12:24, nugroho wrote:
> [...]

Ini saya ambil dari kernel 2.6.1:

NTFS write support NTFS_RW

This enables the partial, but safe, write support in the NTFS driver.

The only supported operation is overwriting existing files, without
changing the file length.  No file or directory creation, deletion or
renaming is possible.  Note only non-resident files can be written to
so you may find that some very small files (<500 bytes or so) cannot
be written to.

While we cannot guarantee that it will not damage any data, we have
so far not received a single report where the driver would have
damaged someones data so we assume it is perfectly safe to use.

Warmest regards,
Ivan Petrus