saya habis nyari2 set untuk bind, saya lihat ini mungkin membantu :

url nya : http://www.isc.org/index.pl?/sw/bind/FAQ.php

I keep getting log messages like the following. Why?
Jun 21 12:00:00.000 client 10.0.0.1#1234: update denied
Someone is trying to update your DNS data using the RFC2136 Dynamic
Update protocol. Windows 2000 machines have a habit of sending dynamic
update requests to DNS servers without being specifically configured to
do so. If the update requests are coming from a Windows 2000 machine,
see <http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q246/8/04.asp> for
information about how to turn them off.

lordsanjay