Hi Izak,

I also suggest you should use If/Else component, once you use it , you
will not got your hand off.

The doc link:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/tapestry/ComponentReference/If.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/tapestry/ComponentReference/Else.html

The idea of using If/Else component is basically like if/else
condition in Java language.

You currently situation should like the following (I have not test
this , may have errors)
<span jwcid="@If" condition="ognl:page.pageName.equals('JupiterHome')">
 <a href="" jwcid="@PageLink" page="Quotations" title="Quotations"/>
</span>
<span jwcid="@Else"> did some thing else here</span>

Vincent

On 2/12/06, Izak Wessels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Somebody has suggested that I could possibly use an @If component, any know
> if this could work?
>
> On 2/10/06, Izak Wessels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I have a custom Border component that is used to generate a navigation
> > menu.
> >
> > A snippet from Border.html is as follows :
> >
> >                 <a href="" jwcid="@PageLink" page="JupiterHome"
> > title="Home"
> >                 disabled="ognl:page.pageName.equals('JupiterHome')">
> >                     Home
> >                 </a>
> >                 <br>
> >                 <a href="" jwcid="@PageLink" page="Quotations"
> > title="Quotations"
> >                 disabled="ognl:page.pageName.equals('Quotations')">
> >                     Quotations
> >                 </a>
> >
> > When the user clicks on the "Quotations" link, then the option on the
> > navigation
> > menu is disabled, as planned. However, on the "Quotations" page, I have a
> > button
> > that displays all the current quotations, when clicked. This takes the
> > user to a new
> > page, listing the details, and here lies the problem. When the user clicks
> > on the button,
> > and is forwarded to the next page, the "Quotations" link become enabled
> > once again.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > -- Izak
> >
> >
>
>

Reply via email to