Dear TAPS WG,

This update addresses the feedback that we got at the last meeting: people said
that this minset isn't much of a minset. ... that's because we had only worked
on the first step: categorizing transport features such that the list can then
be reduced.

Now, in this update:
- we've brought the list in line with the latest version of the -usage draft
(the list is a lot longer now, and includes what we think are *all* transport
features of TCP, MPTCP, SCTP, UDP(-Lite) ... except for TCP Authentication.
We'll fix this one in the next version.
- we then shortened the list brutally  :)   by only allowing "functional" and
"optimizing" transport features, and also removing transport features for which
it doesn't seem possible to fall back to TCP
- we then wrote text discussing the strange list that we got ... some weird
things there need consideration when designing a TAPS system
- and then we made a first stab at constructing a "minimum set", derived from
the above.

I hope folks will find this interesting despite its length - it captures
several things that I've had in mind for a while, and partially talked about to
people, but never really wrote up anywhere. A lot of love has gone into this
document  ;-)

Cheers,
Michael