Hi,

Thanks; I just posted an update of draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage which, I
believe, addresses all the last comments. From the revision info in the draft:

***
   -09: for consistency with the draft-ietf-taps-minset-00, adjusted the
   following transport features in "pass 3": "Choice between unordered
   (potentially faster) or ordered delivery of messages" divided into
   two transport features (one for unordered, one for ordered); the word
   "reliably" was added to the transport features "Hand over a message
   to reliably transfer (possibly multiple times) before connection
   establishment" and "Hand over a message to reliably transfer during
   connection establishment".  Fixed RFC2119-style language into
   explicit citations (comment by Eric Rescorla and others).  Addressed
   editorial comments by Mirja Kuehlewind, Ben Campbell, Benoit Claise
   and the Gen-ART reviewer Roni Even, except for moving terminology
   section after the intro because the terminology is already used in
   the intro text.
***

Cheers,
Michael