Dear TAPS wg,

As part of the charter revision we are updating the working group milestones. Significantly, we added a doc on security-related Transport Services and made the final TAPS doc Proposed Standard. We initially avoided PS since it didn’t look like the multiple efforts would converge but now that seems achievable (and desirable). Comments?

—aaron

OLD

| Date | Milestone |
| Mar 2018 | Recharter or conclude. |
Nov 2017 | Submit an Experimental document to the IESG specifying one or more methods to provide applications with the Transport Services identified by the WG Mar 2017 | Submit an Informational document to the IESG recommending a minimal set of Transport Services that end systems should support

NEW:

Date |  Milestone
**Jul 2019** | Recharter or conclude.
**Mar 2019** | Submit document(s) to be published as Proposed Standard to the IESG specifying one or more methods to provide applications with the Transport Services identified by the WG **Nov 2018** | Submit an Informational document to the IESG recommending a minimal set of Transport Services that end systems should support **Jul 2018** | **Submit an Informational document defining a set of security-related Transport Services**
````