From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.i...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 8:50 AM
Subject: Fwd: IPv6 address usage problem statement?
To: <taps-cha...@ietf.org>
Cc: Fernando Gont <fg...@si6networks.com>

Dear TAPsters,

Fernando Gont is working on a draft with recommendations about address
selection, and 6MAN thought he should also be talking to people in TSV. I
offered to connect him with you folks, because it seems like this is part
of the transport selection problem that TAPS was chartered to work on, so
perhaps relevant to your work.

Could you let Fernando know how you'd like for him to proceed?

Thanks!

Spencer