Great point.  It’s probably time to review the conflict list:

First Priority: maprg dispatch tcpm iccrg tsvwg ippm rmcat tsvarea quic
 Second Priority: tcpinc nvo3 mptcp icnrg httpbis dots i2nsf saag
 Third Priority: mmusic tram sacm mile ipwave cfrg

Other than adding TLS to 1st priority, any other changes? Would be great if we can delete some and make the scheduler’s life easier.