ACK - works for me, I'd love to add: intarea (as a contributor, and TSVWG reviewer).

My own conflicts map to what you have:
First Priority: maprg tcpm iccrg tsvwg tsvarea
Second Priority: rmcat, quic

Gorry

On 17/04/2018, 16:22, Aaron Falk wrote:

Hi Folks-

We should update our conflict list for scheduling TAPS meetings during the IETF week. Here’s the algorithm I’d like you to consider:

  * If you are an author/editor in TAPS and an author/editor or chair
    in another wg, that is a first priority conflict
  * If you are a contributor to TAPS and an author/editor or chair in
    another wg, that is a second priority conflict
  * If you are a contributor to TAPS and a contributor to another wg
    (which you feel you should attend), that *may* be a conflict
    depending on how many priority of the work to TAPS.
  * If you feel you “should attend” TAPS and another wg, that is not a
    conflict (sorry!)

I propose the revised conflict list below based on my (imperfect) understanding of current TAPS contributors. There’s been some discussion that “third priority” is confusing to the secretariat so I’m hoping we can converge on just two.

Please send feedback. Thanks.

--aaron

First Priority: maprg dispatch tcpm iccrg tsvwg ippm rmcat tsvarea quic
Second Priority: tcpinc mptcp saag mmusic tram tls irtfopen

OLD:
First Priority: maprg dispatch tcpm iccrg tsvwg ippm rmcat tsvarea quic
Second Priority: tcpinc nvo3 mptcp icnrg httpbis dots i2nsf saag
Third Priority: mmusic tram sacm mile ipwave cfrg