On 23/07/2019, 10:31, Tommy Pauly wrote:
My initial impression here is that any protocol stacks that provide the same
transport services, and thus can be raced as candidates, need to be equivalent.
It ends up being a bit tautological. The description in the architecture
explains what combinations are allowed based on preference—if you don't require
reliability, then a UDP protocol stack is equivalent to a message protocol over
TCP. If you do require reliability, then those aren't equivalent.

Thanks,
Tommy
That makes sense to me.

Gorry