Happy New Year to everyone.  I have enjoyed everyone's postings and
contributions, its great.  Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday
season.

Check out the special Christmas treat recipe in the files area, its
called   FIG.doc.  Posted just now.  I think its easy enough
that ..anybody...even you, even if you don't cook..could make it
successfully.

Cheers to all.
Linda