Thaks to all who sent the file--you're fine folks. Much appreciated.

________________________________
From: 14strings <perrypale...@gmail.com>
To: Taterbugmando <taterbugmando@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2009 12:59:42 PM
Subject: Re: Cotton Fields

The Bear Family stuff is great; of the four my favorite as a whole is
1950-1958.
Ever hear the "Sally Jo" on there? Rock and Monroe!

But Master of Bluegrass is on the eighties one and well the sixties
one has Keith, Greene and Rowan...and the first one has Bill and
Charlie and Flatt and Scruggs heck they're all good!