This was a kick from beginning to end! Thanks for the treat, Tater.

Pat
----- Original Message -----
From: "mistertaterbug" <taterbugmu...@gmail.com>
To: "Taterbugmando" <taterbugmando@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 11:13:49 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Just a thought...

This might interest some of you folks. I was sent this by one of my
high school classmates, a lady motorcycle rider in Texas that loves to
fish. Kind of makes me want to go by some scrap lumber and a few
sheets of tin and a coal-oil lamp...

http://www.coolestone.com/media/882/Retirement_Investing_-_Just_A_Couple_Of_Good_Ole_Boys/

whee doggies...
Taterbug