Hey all,
I spent the past weekend in Fiddler's Grove in NC and it was a fine time.
Managed to catch this list's Terry Bullin and really enjoyed it. Terry is a
fine picker--you might have seen his YouTube videos. Definitely no slouch in
the Monroe Department. I also go a chance to see Tom Mindte, although I didn't
realize that was who it was at the time. Someone here on the list recommended
his "Old Time Duets" CD and I picked it up and have really enjoyed it, and
didn't realize I was watching him at a jam play some killer Monroe style
mandolin on Saturday (probably the moonshine). Anyway, I looked him up and his
Patuxent Partners have a number of CDs out. Good traditional stuff--check it
out.
Have a good week, everyone.
Steve

I'll put a deposit down on that cabin. Just let me know.