I think all of those are great.  I particularly like the DelGrosso one
and the Monroe Mandolin one.

Louisville Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: taterbugmando@googlegroups.com
[mailto:taterbugma...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of sgarrity
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 12:44 AM
To: Taterbugmando
Subject: Re: Projects Tater should do in his spare time.

Well I don't know about particular songs but:

Tater and Uncle Norman.......I think Don G. and I have discussed this
here before.  Tater on mando and 'dola, Norman on guitar and mando.
Good stuff

Another Compton and Grier recording!!!

Compton and Reischman...........different styles of BG mandolin.
Maybe Del on guitar and vocals.

Comton and Jody Stecher.........all old time songs and tunes.

Tater and Rich DelGrosso..........doing down and dirty, gritty blues
numbers.

Compton, David Long, Ronnie McCoury, Chris Henry, Skip Gorman. Butch
Waller, Wake Frankfield, Jody Stecher, Roland White............a
Monroe Mandolin Extravaganza.