I guess anything could happen, but it seems good that T-bone and
family seem to be heavily involved. I could easily be wrong, but it
seems as if he is someone who respects the music totally, but can also
do things with it in the interest of telling a story.

And Monroe's music deserves to be exposed to a wider audience as the
passionate beast it is.

Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvil