Hi.  I'm new to this group and may I say what a joy to find so many
others sharing my passion with this music.
My earliest memory of listening to a song over and over was an old 78
record of "Your Feets Too Big", maybe pre-Fats Waller.
Getting ready for an 8 hour drive tomorrow and I gathered these from
my stash to take along.
2- Blake and Rice, Big Twang-Ben Winship, Rock in My Shoe-Tim O'Brien,
We'll die in the Pig Pen fighting- Tom, Brad, and Alice, Old Time
Greats- Riley Puckett, Piece of Time- Jimmy Campbell, Good Old
Boys-John Hartford, Appalachian- Baldassari and Schnaufer, Ring the
Bell- Gibson Bros, Songs My Dad Loved- Skaggs, Not for Kids Only -
Garcia and Grisman, Retrograss - Grisman, Hartford, and Seeger,
Forever and a Day - Kruger Bros,  couple of Jim Watsons, and my new
favorite - Memories of John.
kathy