Howdy folks. Happy Holly Daze, first off. Secondly, I just put up a
new group on FaceButt called...wait for it...Taterbugmando. There's
nothing there currently, so don't expect to find anything. But the
page is there if you all want to join in. Maybe we can snag ourselves
a slew of new friends and acquaintances. So far, the group is set with
open membership and private content. The group page has it's own
address too. It's taterbugma...@groups.facebook.com.

So, next time you're wasting hours on end sitting in front of the
computer instead of learning a new tune, go on over to the group page
and invite a friend. Life is good.
Mistertaterbug