Nice job Val!

________________________________
From: Val Mindel <vmin...@gmail.com>
To: Taterbugmando <taterbugmando@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, December 15, 2010 1:18:56 PM
Subject: Re: Song of the Month-December 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEB-vzpSPT0

There it is ... the link to the really only so-so video of my grub
springs effort. It was an interesting exercise, mostly in getting over
my fear of all the technology involved and then to get a take where I
wasn't swearing or dropping my pick or something and that was short
enough to be reasonable. Anyway, guys, you've all inspired me past the
technology hurdle. Also in examining tunes with such a thoroughness.
Thanks so much. Sorry that I couldn't get a shot with my head
included. I wasn't being coy; the clips with my head in there also
involved the swearing and pick-dropping. Now if I could figure out how
to edit these videos, that would be excellent. best val