Lack of posting probably has to do more with holiday travel and time
rather than lack of interest.
As a newer member of the group, I really appreciate all the
conversations and comments and even though my version of the December
tune may never make the land-o-tube, it has been fun working on it.
It has a permanent place in my stack of everyday run throughs.
Does the tune need to stay in any certain genres?  How about something
like Black and White Rag (George Botsford).  It's in D and has three
parts.
Kathy