Their harmonies are my favorite part about them.  I just discovered on this
website they have an out of print Blue Sky Boys album for free download. .
As well as many other out of print bluegrass albums.  You have to click the
stars below the track list for the download link.

http://marines12.blogspot.com/2010/12/blue-sky-boys-bluegrass-mountain-music.html

<http://marines12.blogspot.com/2010/12/blue-sky-boys-bluegrass-mountain-music.html>If
you search for a blog called "Times ain't like they used to be"  you'll find
a ton of great old time albums.  Not much for the mandolin although there is
some.

-Justin