I'd like to point out that in addition to having Mike at California
Coast Music Camp (CCMC) during its second week (which is wonderful -
yay Mike!) two other Taterbuggers will be on the teaching staff during
the first week (July 10-16).  They are Rich Delgrosso and me.

Hope you can make it to one or the other (or best of all, both) of
those terrific weeks of camp.

Topher