Hi there!

On 19 Oct 99, at 8:21, Wieczorek Michael wrote
    about "AW: Drive not ready error":

> > GF> Anyone  else get the error message saying Drive not ready with NT4
> > GF> and  TB!  1.36? It pops up at random with me - filtering messages,
> > GF> searching  /  browsing  messages?.  I've  had  it  on two separate
> > GF> machines-  and  basically  TB! is telling me my harddrive has gone
> > GF> away. Pressing Retry or Ignore - and everything continues!

Do you use DOS RAR? I mean, frequently? I've noticed, that 
the drives sometomes become "not ready" in Explorer after I've 
RAR'ed something on it:-(


SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)
-- 
Thought for the day:
  There are two sides to every argument unless a man is
  personally involved, in which case there is only one.

--- 
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS) 
--- 


-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
View the TBBETA archive at http://tbbeta.thebat.dutaint.com
To send a message to the list moderation team click here:
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To Unsubscribe from TBBETA, click below and send the generated message.
   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to