Hi MaXxX,

CJT>>  I  confirm  both  bugs. I'm working in 800x600x16bit resolution (high
CJT>>  color icons selected). Looks ugly.

M> With my 24bit or 32bit it works okay (I have a slightly green default
M> windows color) and the icons have a correct transparent background.

M> The "gaping holes" you whine about aren't really as bad as you say. They use
M> the default Windows 3-D colors and look nice to me...

The  colouring  is  inconsistent,  some  icons have a grey background,
others    have   the  correct transparent one. As for the 'holes' they
now  appear correctly as the 3-D 'greyed out' images, this was after a
reboot.  BTW  I don't "whine" on this list, just report, comment on
bugs and occasionally help new users when I can :-(

 Mark