Hello Syafril,

Monday, November 22, 1999, 7:06:48 PM GMT+0800, Syafril Hermansyah wrote:

SH>>> Never pay attention on it.
SH>>> Question : what happen if you delete winmail.dat in the past ?

TF>> Error  message came up: "This is an Inline attachment". It was not
TF>> possible to delete.

SH> I  see.  This  means  TB now can separate it from main message. I like
SH> that,  most of Exchange user generate this TNEF attachment if replying
SH> MIME messages.

Just checked with a message.ENRICHED attachment. I could not delete
it, I got the error message.

I did not find a TNEF attachement on my computer just now. If you have
one, try whether you can delete it.

Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38 Beta/2 under Chinese Windows 98
4.10 Build 1998   with a Pentium II/350 MHz.