Hello Leif,

Thursday, December 09, 1999, 5:13:57 PM GMT+0800, Leif Gregory wrote:
LG> Do you have more than 5 e-mail accounts or forwarding aliases? (1 pts)
LG> More than 10? (3 pts) More than 20? (5 pts)

I think this is exaggerated. I don't know anybody who has 10 addresses
- even I don't know anybody who has 5 addresses (apart from myself
<g>).

LG> Due to the volume of mail you receive, do you archive your mailboxes
LG> at the end of each year? (1 pts) At the end of each month? (3 pts) The
LG> end of each week? (5 pts) The end of each day? (7 pts)

I have given up archiving - too many mails I in practice never read
again. I have set up automatic deletion after 90/75/60/30/15 days,
depending on the folder (TBBETA is on 30 days, because no beta seems
to be alive longer). So, how about people who automatically delete
emails in order to save disk space - as opposed to people who never
delete them, because they receive only about 100 per year.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38 under Chinese Windows 98
4.10 Build 1998   with a Pentium II/350 MHz.