Hello Stefan,

On Wednesday, January 05, 2000, you wrote:

ST> What I am doing here is provoking people to tell us whether it is a
ST> good or a bad thing to put serial numbers into messages. Accordingly
ST> to what we will hear, we will make our decision on this subject.

I'd prefer the ability to not display the serial number. For messages
to mailing lists like this, I don't care, but there are certain
instances  where  I would like to have more anonymity and displaying a
unique serial number prevents this.

--
 Regards,

  -=KEVIN=-

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://www.bigfoot.com/~kcoates
  ICQ 2737351  AIM kbc49
  ftp://kbc.dynip.com
  PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_key

Using The Bat! 1.38e
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A