Hi Simon,

On Wednesday, March 29, 2000, 8:16:09 PM, you wrote in part about "NON
BUG - A FEATURE REQUEST":

S> Well I could not stand that for very long :(

S> Increasing fonts to 120% has unwanted side effects: it particularly
S> messes with web design.

well, forgot about that part, as I have not done design work in
awhile, and use it for business, but you are right. It would mess with
fixed width IFRAME containers.

 Gary

Today's thought: Before you criticize someone walk a mile in his
shoes. That way if he gets angry he'll be a mile away -- and barefoot.

PGP Public Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=SendPGPKey